A home watch service is defined as “a visual inspection of a home or property, looking for obvious issues.” To qualify for Accreditation and be a Member of the National Home Watch Association, passing a strict vetting process is required.
- Criminal background checks on company principal
- Proper insurance coverage, both general and professional liability
- Proper bonding
- Consumer complaint checks
- Truthful website and advertising content
- Adherence to the NHWA’s code of ethics
- Commitment to the NHWA’s Mission Statement